The Nissan Ariya concept made its debut back in 2019, but the company officially unveiled the production model today. This all-electric crossover will be available in both front- and all-wheel-drive variants with single or dual electric motors. The former has 215 horsepower and 221 lb-ft of torque, while the AWD dual-motor variant offers 389 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The long-range model boasts 300 miles of range on a full charge with the 90-kWh battery pack that has a usable capacity of 87 kWh. Step inside, and you’ll see two 12.3-inch displays, standard wireless Apple CarPlay / Android Auto, Alexa integration, support for over-the-air updates, and ProPILOT Assist 2.0 for hands-off driving under certain conditions. Available in Q3 2021, priced from around $40,000 USD.
- Adventures are only one kick away: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 25 miles and max load of 220 lbs.7x Walking Pace and 20% Hill Grade, G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance.
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 38.6 lbs and one-click folding system, MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It‘s easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, take to any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 45.1" H | Dimensions Fold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5lbs | Recommended Age 14+ years | Required Height 3' 11"-6' 6"
- Upgrade Your Riding Experience: Equipped with 10-inch Pneumatic Tires, a combination of comfort and shock absorption, designed to increase riding safety.Three modes can be switched by double-clicking the LED dashboard to meet your different riding styles.
We created the Nissan Ariya as an answer to the aspirations and practical needs of today’s customers. Combining our strengths in EVs and crossovers, it’s a showcase for Nissan’s new era of excitement and design,” said Nissan CEO Makoto Uchida.