Photo credit: TheBatRobert
Jeff Frost, a Hollywood model maker, recently posted a batch of new photos to his website showing a Batmobile model that is apparently the vehicle starring in the upcoming Batman film. This scale model shows exactly how it’s going to look, right down to the lighting. No other details were released alongside the images, but it still appears to be based on a Dodge Charger. Read more for additional pictures.
However, this may be one of the earlier prototypes, compared to the vehicle seen in press photos. For one, the front bumper seems a bit wider than the movie car and also sports more basic taillights. The most noticeable difference is its real V8 engine instead of a jet-propulsion powertrain. Whatever the case may be, the film is currently scheduled for an October 21, 2021 release in theaters.
- Build a Batcycle featuring a dual minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, detachable weapons and split function to divide the vehicle into two bikes for Batman fans to role-play battles against Mr. Freeze on his snow scooter!
- This super-hero LEGO set includes 3 minifigures: a Batman figure, Robin and Mr. Freeze with a new-for-August-2019 helmet and backpack with an attached, non-shooting freeze gun, plus 10 action elements to customize builds, figures and weapons
- 200 pieces – Collectible Batman and Robin toy playset for boys and girls aged 6+ and a great super-hero gift for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman Mr Freeze Batcycle Battle 76118 playset can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toys and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide Snow scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high