The new experimental Boeing 777X arrived at Dubai World Central for the Dubai Airshow, and it made a nearly 15-hour nonstop flight from Seattle’s Boeing Field, the first international flight and longest flight to date for the aircraft as it undergoes a rigorous test program. This model builds upon the success of the 777 and 787 Dreamliner families, making it the world’s largest as well as most efficient twin-engine jet. Read more for a video tour and additional information.
This aircraft delivers 10% better fuel use, emissions and operating costs when compared to the competition, while still offering an exceptional passenger experience. The 777X family currently has a total of 351 orders and commitments from eight leading customers around the globe, with the first delivery of this aircraft expected to happen some time in late 2023.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
Boeing is excited to participate fully in the Dubai Airshow, the first global airshow in almost two years, and to be able to engage directly with customers, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders from the region and beyond. The show is a perfect opportunity to come together and remind the world of the importance of our industry and discuss technology and innovations that are critical to advance a more sustainable aerospace industry over the long term,” said Kuljit Ghata-Aura, president of Boeing Middle East, Turkey and Africa.