The Bose Noise Cancelling 700 Wireless Headphones were been engineered from the ground up as an integrated system, complete with a new eight microphone system, and you can get a pair for $299 shipped, today only, originally $379. It uses next-generation Bose noise cancellation technology for improved noise reduction, and sophisticated electronic circuitry that eliminates the “hiss” regularly heard in other headphones. A full-transparency mode lets your surroundings pass-through the earcups fully. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Note: The USB-C charging cable and the AUX cable were underneath a flap which was inside the band of the headphones. Powerful noise cancelling headphones — 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, videos & calls without distractions
- Astonishing sound — Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level
- Unrivaled voice pickup — A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so your voice always sounds crystal clear on calls
- Keep your head up and hands free — With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for music, navigation, weather, and more, and intuitive touch control on the earcups — you can stay connected without reaching for your phone.
- Premium design and comfort — With a lightweight stainless steel headband and earcups tilted for the perfect fit, you can comfortably wear these Bluetooth headphones for hours
When it comes to music, the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 sound great, whether it be the first song or hours later, thanks to proprietary active equalization. This means the sound avoids boosted bass, vocals, and treble that create listener fatigue over time, opting instead for faithful reproduction: clear, natural, and balanced.
Noise cancelling headphones have always helped us hear better — but we need to be heard better, too. And no mobile device has solved that problem. No phone, no headphone, and no combination of the two. But the Bose Noise Cancelling 700 changes that. And we can’t wait for people to experience the difference it makes,” said Brian Maguire, category director, Bose headphones.