Bose QuietComfort Earbuds have leaked, and they are almost ready to take on the AirPods Pro, or just anyone looking for an alternative. Originally called the Noise-Cancelling Earbuds 700, this device claims to offer 6-hours on a full charge and a perfect for taking phone calls, thanks to a custom-designed microphone array. Each pair also come with the company’s popular StayHear Max tips, complete with an integrated stability arc, that are both sweat and water resistant.Read more for the leaked teaser trailer and additional information.
They’re also touted to offer “the world’s most effective noise cancelling,” but that is yet to be seen. However, the company is known for noise-cancellation technology on their over-the-ear QuietComfort 35 II wireless Bluetooth headphones, so we most certainly don’t doubt the claim. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but expect a release some time within the next 2-months.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear