Brabham Automotive may not be familiar to most auto enthusiasts, but their latest hypercar, the BT62 is sure to make waves through the community. The automaker aims to produce 70 units in various trims, with some designed for the road, while other are purely for the track. The first example, a BT62 Competition, has just been delivered Horsepower Racing in the United Kingdom. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Brabham is a small company, so they are able to hand built each car, giving individual attention to all parts of the vehicle. This has also enabled them to continue production amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The $914,000 USD Competition model is powered by a naturally aspirated 5.4L V8 generating 700 horsepower, mated to a 6-speed sequential transmission. Other features include a removable multi-function steering wheel, carbon-on-carbon brakes, motorsport ABS, and a large rear wing that puts down about 2,646 pounds of downforce.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide