You’ve probably seen the one-off $13-million Bugatti La Voiture Noire, which was inspired by Jean Bugatti’s legendary 1930s-era 57SC Atlantic, and due to the great feedback, the automaker decided to produce 20 special edition units, priced from $3.3 million each. Available in Noire Élégance and the Noire Sportive, the former has an exposed carbon-fiber body, while the latter sports a matte-black finish. Read more for another picture and additional information.
Both feature a horseshoe grille with a unique linear design sporting a Bugatti badge made of solid silver and black enamel. Power comes from a quad-turbocharged 8.0-liter 16 cylinder engine producing 1,500 horsepower and 1,180 pound-feet of torque. For those who already own a Chiron Sport, the Noire package can be installed for an extra $110,800.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide