Photo credit: Hollman International
Initially slated to debut at the canceled 2020 Geneva Motor Show, the Bugatti Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive is the 250th example manufactured. Boasting a matte black finish covers the exposed carbon fiber, front spoiler, radiator grille, wheels, and the iconic C-shaped design line. Yes, even out back, the four tailpipes of the car’s titanium exhaust has been covered in a black finish, along with parts of the engine cover. Read more for a video and additional information.
Power comes from a quad-turbocharged 8.0-liter W16 engine producing 1,600 horsepower and 1,180 pound-feet of torque. Only 20-examples total will be produced, with this being the first. This vehicle has just 31 miles on the odometer, priced at a whopping $4,370,643 USD.
- 【Induction & one button transformation】Please read the instruction carefully before playing it~you woulge get more fun.2 interesting way to play.It can transform from car to robot when you press the button on the controler or with your hand to sense. Cruise down the streets in a drifting sports car or man the battlefield with an intergalactic robot. This will surprise the kids.
- 【Realistic RC Cars】Cool lights design, can emit bright light in darkness. Realistic Engine and acceleration sound. It has 5 smooth wheels and could Super Fast Drifting 360° turn in both robot and car.
- 【One key auto demo】Controller toggles for forward, backward, left and right, one button transformation, one key auto demo - After pressing the demo button, accompanied by the exciting music, it will presenting you wonderful shows.
- 【Safety】100% harmless plastic and electronic elements. Car body with environmentally friendly anti-fall material, strong and resistant to fall, to deal with a variety of barbaric children's operation.
- 【Great Gift】2.4Ghz Strong Transmitter system, dynamic music, creative rc cars for kids. Great as a birthday or festival gift. Keep your children away from computers, mobile phones, and TV, improve their coordination and thinking skills.
Every Chiron that has left our Atelier in the past three years is a technological masterpiece. This also applies to the 250th specimen. Reaching this mark in such a short amount of time is an amazing accomplishment that fills me with pride. I am looking forward to the second half of the production cycle”, said Bugatti President Stephan Winkelmann.