Have an Oculus Quest system and want to get a great workout? If so, then look no further than Supernatural, which is a VR game that lets you experience an on-demand workout adventure when it’s released on April 23. It’s touted as the first full fitness package for VR, providing daily personalized full-body workouts and expert coaching from real-world trainers. Read more for a video and additional information.
You’ll be able to sweat to music from popular artists and visit beautiful photorealistic landscapes from around the world. Track your progress with the companion app, while pairing your heart rate monitor, schedule workouts, and follow friends for some healthy competition along the way.
- COMPLETE PREMIUM VR PACKAGE - Includes VIVE Pro Headset, 2x SteamVR Base Stations (v1.0), and 2x VIVE Controllers (v1.0)
- STEAM VR TRACKING V1.0 - Precision movement tracking in a highly interactive space up to 11'5" x 11'5"; seated, standing, or room-scale
- BREATHTAKING GRAPHICS - Dual-AMOLED displays with a combined 2880 x 1600 resolution for unparalleled graphics, text, and textures
- HI-RES-CERTIFIED AUDIO - Hi-Res, high-impedance headphones and 3D spatial sound to hear everything in the highest fidelity possible
- ENGINEERED FOR LONG PLAY - Easy on and off, comfortable weight distribution, and accommodation for a wide range of head sizes, vision types, and even glasses
Virtual reality offers the unique ability to create an experience like that because it can transport people anywhere. My favorite way to frame it is this: What if you had a wormhole in your closet, and you popped out of bed and dove through it to snowboard in the Swiss Alps every morning, and then popped back through the portal and took a shower and went to work? That reality is possible if you introduce VR into the equation,” said Within Founder & CEO Chris Milk.