Photo credit: CHP Baldwin Park
A California Highway Patrol officer in Glendora recently came across one of the most realistic carpool dummies to date, complete with a face mask, glasses, and baseball hat. What caught the officer’s eye was that this passenger in a Toyota Tacoma wasn’t moving at all during rush hour near the Grand Avenue exit, which prompted him to pull alongside the truck. However, it was due to the illegal window tint that prompted him to pull the driver over. Read more to see the full image and additional information.
The minimum fine in California for a carpool violation is $490, so this driver will expect to pay quite a bit for these shenanigans, which by the way, they got away with for 1.5-years. On the bright side, the dummy was not confiscated, so at least the driver has one thing going for them.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display
We have seen mannequins or dummies in the past, but this was unlike anything we have seen before. It was the most complete dummy I’ve ever seen. He had the ball cap, the glasses, even the mask. The only thing it didn’t have was life,” said CHP Officer Rodrigo Jimenez.