Priced at $39900 and limited to 21-units worldwide, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Fortune Gold Joker by Caviar could be the most expensive model yet. Featuring a 24K gold plated Joker relief engraving, black onyx, composite kirinite, rubies and even sapphires. Unfortunately, you’ll have to find a custom smartphone case maker if you do manage to snag one since these gems don’t fit any standard ones. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
In addition to the Joker, there will be an Aces – a spade, club, diamond and heart edition. Featuring a back panel made of black composite onyx, while the spades / clubs is covered with pure gold. The Ultra Fortune Ace of Hearts and the Fortune Ace of Diamonds come are designed for women, and come complete with a rear panel of red composite stone. All in this collection will be priced at $5,290 USD.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images from 300 feet away that look like they were taken from 3 feet away; The game-changing new 100x Space Zoom delivers unprecedented power and clarity
- Charge two phones - Charge up to two smartphones by simply setting them down. Advanced Qi wireless charging technology enables you to charge your device without plugging in a cable
- Charge a phone and a smartwatch - The Wireless Charger Duo can charge your Samsung smartwatch too. Gear S3, Gear Sport, and Galaxy Watch can charge in the same location as your phone by simply placing your watch on the charging pad
Almost every person has some sort of little ritual to attract luck. We also know how much luck is important for gamblers. This collection is created for them – a collection from which anyone can choose their favorite card suits and always carry it with them as a lucky charm,” said its creators.