Photo credit: Prathyush Devadas
If Bugatti decided to built a full-sized semi truck, the Hyper Truck is what it could look like. Created by industrial designer Prathyush Devadas of Chinese firm Dongfeng, this massive vehicle retains the automaker’s iconic “C” line up front, while the cab is suspended inside this area, thus giving it a front chin bumper that could take on a few obstacles without issues. Read more for additional pictures.
To ensure it’s capable of hauling all the weight out back, the Hyper Truck boasts four pairs of wheels, but the trailer itself may need to be redesigned to maximize payload volume since it’s a bit too curved right now. How fast can it go? There’s no word yet on what kind of powerplant to expect, but hitting a top speed of 300-mph wouldn’t be out of the question.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide