Justin from ACW (Atlanta Custom Wraps) just can’t get enough of his 2020 Chevrolet Corvette (c8) Stingray, but after giving it a stealthy military-inspired camouflage wrap, he wanted a bit more. So, that’s when the idea of turning it into a Jeep Wrangler came to mind, and thus this strange modification ensued. Let’s just say that both doors were successfully removed without damaging the vehicle, and putting them back should be no issue, as driving on the roads in this state isn’t the best idea for safety reasons. Read more for the video and additional information.
On the bright side, the factory engine is still a naturally aspirated V8 producing 490 hp at 6,450 rpm and 465 lb⋅ft of torque at 5,150 rpm, mated to an 8-speed dual clutch transmission, enabling it to accelerate to 60 mph in a mere 2.9 seconds when equipped with the optional Z51 package. The Z51 package also adds a performance-tuned adjustable suspension setup, complete with threaded spring seats for additional customization, as well as an electronic limited-slip differential.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8...
- Designed for Lego 42093,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...