Photo credit: eBay via Car Scoops
This may not be the first Honda Civic-based Bugatti Veyron knockoff, but it’s most certainly one of the standouts. This 1993 Honda Civic coupe not only features a custom Veyron body kit, but the stock 1.6L four-cyliner engine has been upgraded with a turbocharger, blow-off valve, intercooler, cold air intake, and a fuel management system. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The interior features a custom digital dash, molded fiberglass speaker door panels, leather stitched seats with custom CivicGatti embroidered in the seats, a rear speaker deck panel with amps and some other stereo goods. A total of $1,600 was spent on customizing the interior alone. This vehicle has 71,000 miles on the odometer and the seller is asking $4,492 USD.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide