Created by Classicbot designer Philip Lee, the iBoy may resemble Apple’s first-generation iPod, but it’s completely free of any electronic parts or functions. However, the arms and legs are equipped with magnetic joints that can be moved around in a number of ways. Plus, there’s even a detachable headphones that enable you to effortlessly switch between the unit’s robot and MP3 modes. Read more for a video, additional pictures and how you can get one too.
Each iBoy comes with an easily rotatable click wheel, making it a stress toy of sorts as well. Materials used include an ABS plastic torso, a polished chrome metal back, and realistic ports to finish off the look. More information here.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Double-tap to play or skip forward
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
Remember when the iconic MP3 players first came out, and we were so excited about carrying a thousand songs in our pocket? Here is a toy figure that will make you feel nostalgic about that time,” said its creators.