Thailand-based P.S. Modify specializes in hand-crafting supercar knockoffs based on existing vehicles, but these are more than just a simple body kit. For starters, the Toyota MR2 you see above was transformed into a Lamborghini Veneno, and it will set you back a coo $36,000. All of these custom builds include a bespoke body kit, engine mods, a revamped interior / doors, and lots more. Read more for a video and additional information.
Lamborghinis aren’t the only replicas you’ll find here, as they also build Ferrari models, a Porsche Carrera GT, and even McLaren knockoffs. What sets these apart from kit cars? Well, technically speaking, a kit car is a vehicle that is available as a set of parts that a manufacturer sells and the buyer then assembles into a functioning car – think of it like IKEA furniture, but far more complex.
- Lamborghini | The most coveted super sports car in the world
- Rastar | Get behind the wheel of your favorite high performance super car
- Attention to Detail | No feature is over looked: from simulation race tires, down to interior aesthetics
- Steering Wheel Remote | Remote control is a steering wheel with buttons for forward, reverse, left and right
- Collectible | A must have for enthusiast and collectors of all kind