Astrography enthusiast Seán Doran created this amazing time-lapse video of comet NEOWISE using footage captured by astronauts a board the International Space Station. As of last week, the comet was about magnitude (visual brightness) 4, but binoculars are necessary near urban areas to locate it. Unfortunately, the comet is getting further from the Sun and Earth, while a brightening waxing crescent moon is beginning to interfere with dark skies. Read more for the clip and additional information.
As determined from the infrared signature, the diameter of NEOWISE’s nucleus is estimated to be approximately 3-miles, and is similar in size to Comet Hyakutake as well as many short-period comets such as 2P/Encke, 7P/Pons-Winnecke, 8P/Tuttle, 14P/Wolf, and 19P/Borrelly. Many astronomers suggest that the comet could eventually become a great comet, or one that becomes exceptionally bright.
- best telescope for kids& beginners! toyerbee telescope meets all the needs of beginners, and the kids’ astronomical journey begins from here! equipped with 3x barlow len and two eyepieces, h20mm and h6mm, kids can get magnification of 15x to 150x. whether it's watching stars and moons at night or observing planets, toyerbee telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
- large aperture70mm aperture and 300mm focal length provide more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images. the bigger the aperture, the bigger the field of vision, and the clearer the image.
- wireless controltoyerbee telescope set includes one smartphone adapter and one wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing images.
- easy to assemble& dismount we have a full set of paper and video installation guidelines. don't worry about any installation problems. even for first-time users, kids&beginners can install it themselves without any tools.
- satisfaction warranty 3-year guarantee was offered by toyerbee. please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our telescope and service.