Photo credit: eBay via Car Scoops
For those who aren’t aviation enthusiasts, the Cirrus SR22 is a single-engine four- or five-seat composite aircraft that has been the world’s best-selling general aviation (GA) airplane every year since 2003. It’s currently the single most-produced GA aircraft made from composite material, and comprises over 30% of the entire piston aircraft market. However, when you combine one of these with a Chevrolet Tracker, this monstrosity ensues. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Yes, this three-seat vehicle retains the factory air conditioning and even includes a backup camera, PA system, sirens as well as seatbelts. It’s street-legal in Florida, but may require certification for other states. There’s no mention of the powerplant, though we’re assuming it comes equipped with the factory 1.6- or 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, mated to an automatic transmission that sends power to a four-wheel drive system. More information here.
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO Hidden Side set featuring El Fuego's classic stunt plane!
- El Fuego's stunt plane reveals a haunted digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the free LEGO Hidden Side AR app, which allows kids to solve mysteries, find cool items and battle ghosts!
- This augmented reality (AR) LEGO playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side stunt plane toy, plus Jack, skeleton El Fuego and Mary Breaksom minifigures and a Spencer the dog figure
- This LEGO Hidden Side AR building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 7+ who like ghost-hunting toys, VR and digital games
- When built, this LEGO Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane model measures over 3" (8cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 8" (22cm) wide