If money is no object, a luxurious sprinter van conversion or expedition vehicle may be an option for those seeking to live off-the-grid, but for everyone else, they need to get creative. Creativity is exactly what Jojo and Norah put first with their solar-powered raft. The 2.9-meter x 7-meter raft was designed mainly to float around Sweden’s lakes on the Dalsland Canal with their living space being inside a Sibley 500 Protech tent. read more for a look inside and additional information.
Two 150-watt solar panels connected to three batteries provide all the power needed, while propulsion comes from a small motor and steering mechanism on the platform. Most surprising of all, it only took the couple a few days to complete, as they started with a few barrels before building the frame and then a floor. Lastly, the structure for the text was built atop the floor. Should they need reach land, there’s a canoe attached to the raft. Yes, there is a composting toilet, but going in the woods is a much easier experience since there won’t be anything to clean up.
- 43800mAh super large capacity. Four high-conversion solar panels can continuously charge the device in the sun. The solar charging power is 16W and the input current is 1.68A. The conversion rate of solar charging can reach 118% of the charging speed of a 1A plug.As long as there is sunshine It can charging,Let you get rid of the anxiety about battery electricity anytime, anywhere.
- Built-in USB-A input cable, Type-C and light inig output cable, equipped with 15W Qi wireless fast charging. There is no need to bring an additional charging cable at all, making it more convenient to use. In addition, it is equipped with a USB output port and Type-C output/input port. You can charge up to five devices at the same time.
- Power bank supports QC3.0 and 2.0 protocols fast charging,supports input fast charging. It can greatly shortening your charging time.
- A bright flashlight with a brightness of 680 lumens and a range of 200M can send out an SOS distress signal. The mobile power bank has a waterproof rating of up to ip67, and is drop and dust resistant. Can still work normally in extreme environments..It is a great choice for outdoor activities or daily use.
- Upgraded built-in smart chip Charging speed increased by 2 times, faster and more stable to auto filter any danger, Fluctuation voltage is converted to Stable voltage.It can stabilize the equipment and ensure the safety in use.1
I love water. So, it’s nice to be surrounded by it and jump in it whenever I want and to go for a swim. It does feel like a neverending summer holiday. Since my childhood, I always liked to build stuff. But I never thought I’d build something like this to live on. But there’s so much knowledge on the internet that you can find. So, whatever you can think of you can also make it,” said Jojo and Norah.