Utah-based Culper Precision recently unveiled a customization option for their Gen 3 / Gen 4 Glock 19 pistols that make them look like they are built from real LEGO bricks. Called Block19, they were immediately issued a take down order by LEGO, which could mean that nobody was able to purchase one of these $549 – $765 pistols before the option was discontinued. Read more for a short video on the weapon and additional information.
It’s true that federal law prohibits toys from being manufactured to look like guns, the reverse does not apply to handguns. However, the state of New York bans people from disguising firearms as something else, which could make this particular LEGO-style Glock illegal there, but the same may not be true in other states.
- The LEGO DC Batman: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace
- The collectible LEGO DC Batman Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model
- This authentic LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Batman helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed
Our business is taking a firearm of known value and transforming it into a personalized invaluable treasure for a fair price. People have the right to customize their property to make it look like whatever they want,” said the company.