If money is no object, you can transform literally any vehicle into a limousine, including this 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT. It’s been stretched to 140-inches and fitted with four gullwing doors. Inside, there’s a bench-style seat in the rear, a small dry bar, headrest speakers and the obligatory TV. Why was this turned into a limo? Well, it’s a salvage vehicle first off, and the title states flood damage. Fortunately, the dealer states that there are no mechanical issues with the car. Read more for additional pictures.
Power comes from a a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 generating 305 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque with 80,000 miles on the clock. The dealership claims that they spent $175,000 USD converting it into a limousine and wants to sell it for $32,500, which might be a steal if you’re looking for a showstopping vehicle to advertise anything. More information here.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren
It will bring your company a lot of income, it is an advertising machine, wherever it goes people come running with their phones taking pics and videos and posting it on social media, as well as coming to you to get a business card. It makes a lot of money, and then brings the company a lot more business as well. Don’t pay Google more money, just put this one on the road, it will do your advertising for you,” said the seller.