Smartwatches are nothing new, but what if there was a custom TikTok Watch designed specifically for playing videos from the social media service? Inventor Dave Bennett has just the creation for you, although it could use some refinement in later versions. Put simply, it uses a microcontroller, called the ESP32 Pico, and was coded using the Arduino Library, while the PCB consists of EasyEDA as well as JLPCB.
Technically speaking, the ESP32 Pico microcontroller, the audio DAC, amplifier, LCD screen, and battery are all worn on the wrist. However, it takes one more piece of communicate with TikTok, and that is Python running on connected PC. This means that the videos are then transmitted to the TikTok Watch via a WiFi connection. For those who just want to view TikTok on a large display designed specially for social media services, then look no further than the Samsung Sero.
- BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS: Galaxy Watch4 is the first smartwatch to off body composition data right on your wrist, On your own schedule, now you can get readings on body fat, skeletal muscle, body water, basal metabolic rate, and Body Mass Index*
- BETTER SLEEP STARTS HERE: Wake up feeling refreshed and recharged with advanced sleep tracking; When you go to bed, your Galaxy Watch4 sleep tracker starts monitoring your sleep and SpO2 levels continuously**
- BE SMART ABOUT YOUR HEART: Take care of your heart with accurate ECG monitoring and keep an eye on possible atrial fibrillation, a common form of irregular heart rhythm; Share personalized readings with your doctor using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone***
- MAKE EVERY WORKOUT COUNT: Get the most out of every exercise session with advanced workout tracking that recognizes 6 popular activities, from running to rowing to swimming, automatically in just 3 minutes****; Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone or to dynamic Group Challenges with your friends*****
- GO THE EXTRA MILE: Improve your runs with advanced running coaching technology; VO2 Max readings assess your oxygen levels to manage and track your heart and lung endurance******