It was only a matter of time before we started seeing Tesla Cybertruck-inspired creations, including this CyberNUC computer case. It can be used with Intel’s fifth generation to the upcoming tenth-gen NUC due early 2020, complete with the Cybertruck’s unusual roofline. Other features include a stainless steel, wide bars up front / back, all in a 2.2-pound package. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The Dutch company says that its case has “rugged strength” and should ship later this month, priced at a round $134 USD. Should you be interested, MyElectronics says it ship the CyberNUC free worldwide. Unfortunately, the case is not bulletproof nor can it be used as a mode of transportation.
- Light up the system: 3 Pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards) + 1 Black fan at back
- Built-in dual-mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port, RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards)
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple]
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built-in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power
- Open Frame Panoramic Viewing: 5 millimeter thick tempered glass at front
- 3 Way Placement Layout: Wall mount, vertical, and horizontal placement
- Vertical GPU Mounting: One PCI E Riser Cable included
- Vertical PSU Mounting: Vertical PSU layout when ITX Motherboard is applied
- Dismountable Modular Design: Freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre design mounting arrays