H/t: Car Scoops
Alexandre Danton of Danton Arts Kustoms specializes in building hot rods from European exotics and his latest project is no exception. It started out as a 1971 Porsche 911T, but the original engine was swapped out for a 6.75-litre Bentley V8 engine, sourced from a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo, making 328 hp and 450 lb-ft of torque, mated to a three-speed automatic transmission. Other upgrades include a double wishbone front suspension setup with coilover spring/dampers and a solid rear axle. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This Porsche 911T hot rod weighs less than half the donor car, so 328 hp should be plenty fast when you’re out on the road. To keep things light for the track, the interior is a minimalist racing style, complete with aluminum bucket seats as well as a few vital instruments. As you can already guess, this car has not been certified for street use, mainly due to the lack of safety features, although this could be remedied with a lot more work. More information here.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+