Houston’s real estate market is scorching hot right now, and there’s one house that stands out from the rest. Why? It’s the unofficial “Darth Vader House”, or a 7,000-square-foot home inspired by the space opera, complete with four bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a four-car attached garage, all located an 18,000 square foot corner lot in University Place. This living space was completed in 1992 and listed by Wade Knight with Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the outside, the shape of the house itself looks somewhat like Darth Vader’s helmet, while the interior boasts laser blue back lighting that highlights certain sections of the four-bedroom, five-bathroom home. There’s lots of custom closets throughout and a four car garage should you have a starfighter or two to park. Unfortunately, it will set you back a cool $4.3-million USD.
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous Central Perk café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic...
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and...
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+...
- Designed for Lego 21319,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Friends Central Perk from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
The home was allegedly built by a surgeon in 1991 to be modeled after the mask of Darth Vader. The design lends its way for natural light to arrive through a row of skylights near the top of the unique structure. The entrance is surrounded with a walkway structure that maintains the angle of the front of the home, complimenting the rigid though sleek structure,” said the listing agent.