Limited to just 30 vehicles worldwide, each priced at $2.3-million, the Delage D12 hypercar is powered by a 7.6L V-12 engine, paired with a 110 hp electric motor, to generate a combined 1100 hp.The base GT model weighs in at a mere 3,086 pounds, while the Club variant gets a slightly smaller electric motor for 1010 hp and sheds some weight to clock in at 2,888 lbs. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other details have not yet been revealed, but we do know that the automaker gathered a world class technical team that collectively has 16 FIA World Champion titles, including former F1 World Champion Jacques Villeneuve and technical director Benoit Bagur, who is a two-time FIA Touring Car World Champion, to head development. Production is set to begin some time in 2021.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
We are thrilled to bring Delage back to life as one of the most exquisite and innovative hypercar brands in the world. It was the dream of the company’s original founder, Louis Delage, to create the D12. I am honored and proud to be making his dream a reality with this incredible hypercar. The D12 will be a worthy modern successor to the engineering marvels that brought Delage its original fame. We want the feeling in the D12 to be the closest to the sensation of driving a Formula 1 car that has ever been experienced in a street-legal car,” said Delage CEO, Laurent Tapie.