There are farming simulators, driving simulators, and now, a marketing simulator. Introducing Devolverland Expo. This first-person ‘marketing simulator’ is set within an abandoned convention center after the annual Devolver Digital game expo was mysteriously canceled. Players break into the convention center and avoid the advanced security systems, while watching the trailers, gameplay demo videos, as well as other secrets lost in the expo’s cancellation. Read more for the trailer and additional information.
Unlike the actual E3 convention, the sections in this convention are styled after real Devolver games, such as Weird West, Carrion, Shadow Warrior 3, and Disc Room. Plus, you get a sneak peek at Devolver’s upcoming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout battle royale game. Think of this title as part action and part puzzle more so than a traditional simulator game. More information here.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard; Acer Cool Boost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports