Limited to 25-units worldwide and priced at a hefty $1.25-million, the Drako GTE is essentially an all-electric, quad motor hypercar that seats 4 passengers. Does it look familiar? If so, that’s because they use a bespoke carbon fiber body laid over a Fisker Karma chassis. This stunning bodywork was designed by Lowie Vermeersch of GranStudio, who has headed multiple Ferrari and Maserati vehicles. Read more for two new videos of it on ice and show.
This electric hypercar uses proprietary Drako DriveOS software and its four permanent-magnet hybrid synchronous electric motors (225 kW each) produce a combined output of 1,200 hp and 6,490 lb-ft of torque, mated to four direct-drive gearboxes. All of this power is good for a claimed top speed of 206 mph and a 0-60 mph time of under 3-seconds. The battery pack it uses to drive the motors is a 90 kWh, 450-volt unit made up of 10,000 cells, complete with an internal parallel cooling architecture that surround each individual battery cell to dissipate heat more quickly.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren