T1 Race Development has tuned numerous Nissan GT-Rs, including several 2,000+ hp examples, but this one is unofficially the fastest street car yet. The 3.8L V6 has been fitted with 76 mm turbochargers and is pushing over 50 PSI of boost to generate a whopping 2,200 hp at all four wheels, or2,500 hp before drivetrain losses. To make use of all that power, it runs on drag radial tires. Read more for a video and additional information.
For comparison, the ultra limited Nissan GT-R50 has a twin-turbo V6 that produces 711 hp and 575 lb⋅ft of torque. Upgrades to that engine include large diameter turbochargers shared with the GT3 specification GT-R, a heavy duty crankshaft, pistons and connecting rods, a modified intake system, a new exhaust system, a recalibrated gearbox and a reinforced differential. This T1 GT-R can accelerate from 60 mph to 130 mph in a mere 2.55-seconds.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!