PC gamers are probably familiar with Yuzu, one of the most popular open source Nintendo Switch emulators, but now, there’s a mobile version based on its code. Called Egg NS, this Switch emulator requires a smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 855, 855 Plus, 865 or 865 Plus chipset, along with a special GameSir X2 USB-C game controller that will set you back an additional $99.99. Those aren’t the only requirements, as to play any game, you’ll have to register for an account and then log-in as well. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Whether it be the Realme X50 Pro 5G or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, you’ll be able to run games like Pokémon Sword/Shield, Super Mario Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Pokémon Let’s Go, and a few others, but with slowdown at times. In all, it’s compatible with over 80 Switch games, with 73 running into errors at some point in the emulation.
- Symbolizing love and unity, the Galaxy S20+ 5G BTS Edition is coated in a dreamy Haze Purple.
- But beauty is only skin deep, so we infused BTS imagery and spirit right into the heard of this limited edition device.
- Complete with live wallpaper, 7 collectable BTS photo cards, unique stickers, an inspiring lock screen and more, members of the A.R.M.Y. will not want to miss out on this one-of-a-kind collaboration.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
Should you get a high-end Android smartphone just for this emulator if you don’t already have one? We most certainly think not, but should you have a compatible handset, it may be worth checking out, that’s if you don’t mind spending another $100 on a USB-C game controller.