Forget tanks, Elbit Systems partnered with Roboteam to launch ROOK. This is essentially a multi-payload military 6X6 Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV), complete with an integrated autonomy suite that provides a combination of greater capacity, improved maneuverability as well as must-have on-field agility that are key for greater mission effectiveness. Read more for a video and additional information.
ROOK was built from scratch as a robotic UGV platform in compliance with applicable Military Standards, including its Modular Box structure, which enables on-field components replacement without requiring a qualified technician or OEM lab maintenance. Plus, upgrades and modification are a breeze, since OEM involvement is not necessary.
- High Speed RC Tank: Forward, backward, turn left and right, brake and other full-scale synchronous control functions. The speed is higher than 15 kilometers per hour, gives you a faster high-speed racing experience.
- 2.4G Remote Control: 2.4G frequency remote control, long control distance, good Anti-jamming capability. The remote control distance is about 80M.
- Protective Function：More protection functions protect the car for efficient use.Such as charging protection, low voltage protection and high temperature protection.
- Simulation Dual-flow Drive Gearbox: In-situ rotation 360°, span distance up to 10cm, climbing angle 30°, wading depth up to 5CM, front wheel self-adjusting track tightness.
- Large Lithium Battery: 7.4V 1200mAH battery provides longer play time.Charging time 3-4 hours. Search B08J3MWGZX to get spare batteries.
A built-in TORCH-X Robotic and Autonomous (RAS) application, provides ROOK with full autonomy and the capability to efficiently navigating rough terrain, during both day and night to deliver supplies, evacuate casualties, perform intelligence gathering missions (including by dispatching on-board VTOLs), and operate as a remote weapon system,” said the company.