Photo credit: FortniteNews
Fortnite crossovers are nothing new, but according to this leak, it’s the first one with Capcom. Players may have noticed a portal opening up on the Fortnite map near Sweaty Sands that leads to Suzaku Castle. Fans of the fighting game instantly recognize this as Ryu’s stage, and if you’re positioned just right, his iconic theme music starts playing. There is apparently going to be two new emotes, including Chun-Li’s Lightning Kick and Ryu’s Shoryuken uppercut. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Details on how players can obtain these skins have not yet been released, but if it follows Fortnite’s past “hunter” characters, they should cost players between 1,000 – 1,800 V-bucks. There may be other ways to obtain the items too before everyone else, such as through challenges and tournaments. Whatever the case may be, expect an extremely busy weekend in game.
- 15.6" FHD IPS-Level 144Hz 72%NTSC Thin Bezel close to 100%Srgb NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G GDDR6
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6-5.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2 x 2 ax)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 3 Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining 720p HD Webcam
- Win10 Multi-language Giant Speakers 3W x 2 6 cell (51Wh) Li-Ion 230W