Photo credit: Auto Deals UAE via Car Scoops
For a Nissan GT-R that truly stands out from the rest, look no further than this 2014 model, complete with a unique custom engraved bodykit. To create this finish, the body panels were first finished in chrome before a coat of gold and engravings were applied by hand. Other exterior modifications include a custom rear wing and stanced black / chrome wheels that sit on a lowered suspension. The exhaust was created in-house by Kuhl and consists of three massive blue-tipped central tailpipes. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Its twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6 engine not only received a chrome gold finish, but now makes between 800-900 hp as well. Step inside, and you’ll find Recaro racing seats and gold chrome accents throughout, while the odomoter shows 3,728-miles. One possible caveat: whoever the future buyer may be will need to have the vehicle shipped from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. More information here.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!