Eufy’s Wireless Video Doorbell does not require a subscription service for 24/7 monitoring, unlike some of its competitors, and you can get one for $163.99 shipped, today only, originally $219.99. Military-grade AES-256 data encryption ensures your 2K HD footage is kept private on transmission and when in storage. The on-device AI instantly analyzes each event and accurately determines whether or not a human is present to ensure only relevant alerts are sent and that you are notified in real-time. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- 2.5x the Clarity: See every detail of the activity in picture-perfect 2K resolution when live-streaming and recording.
- No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
- Dual Power Options: Gain half a year coverage from one charge or experience a non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
- Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a full-body view of anyone who approaches.
- Efficient Human Detection: The built-in AI analyzes each event and determines whether or not a human is present. This reduces the number of false alerts you receive as well as preserving power consumption.
It maintains a private low-power wireless connection between the doorbell and homebase, thus reducing standby power consumption by up to 58%. You can also draw an Activity Zone to customize the area in which motion is detected, enabling you to exclude busy pedestrian areas or roads to reduce the number of false alerts you receive. You’ll also be able to speak directly to anyone who approaches your front door via two-way audio.