It’s not everyday that you see drones putting on a light show, much less one reminding you to wear face masks, wash your hands and socially distance. That’s what happened in Seoul, South Korea, this past weekend. Around 300 drones were used to showcase motivational and awareness messages during this coronavirus pandemic. Read more for a video and additional information.
These unmanned aerial vehicles were programmed to form images above the Han river and included messages that reminded people of key precautionary measures, including wearing masks, washing hands and keeping a two-meter (6-foot) distance from others. In the end, they formed to display “THANKS TO YOU,” next to a heart shape before creating a silhouette of the Korean peninsula with the message: “Cheer up, Republic of Korea.”
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs by 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9 , S8 Plus, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6