Blaze Entertainment’s Evercade EXP handheld game console has been officially unveiled, and it builds upon its predecessor while adding several new features. Available this winter, priced from $149.99 USD, it features a 4.3-inch IPS (800 x 480) tempered glass display, USB-C charging, integrated Wi-Fi, TV-out via mini-HDMI, a special ‘TATE’ mode for vertical games, L2 / R2 trigger buttons, and a 3000mAh battery good for up to 5-hours of playtime.
It’s powered by a 1.5Ghz processor, paired ith 4GB of memory, perfect for running the included IREM Arcade 1 cartridge-based collection which includes R-Type, In The Hunt, Moon Patrol, 10 Yard Fight, Battle Chopper / Mr Heli and Lightning Swords. Available this winter, priced from $149.99 USD, while a $227 limited edition bundle is also being offered and includes a hard carry case as well as an additional Toaplan Arcade 1 cartridge. Or, you could build your own nuclear-powered handheld game console.
- Go all digital with Xbox Series S and enjoy next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever, at a great price. Bundle includes: Xbox Series S console, one Xbox Wireless Controller, a high-speed HDMI cable, power cable, and 2 AA batteries.
- Make the most of every gaming minute with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay of up to 120 FPS—all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture.*
- Enjoy digital games from four generations of Xbox, with hundreds of optimized titles that look and play better than ever.
- When you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately) you get online multiplayer to play with friends and an instant library of 100plus high-quality games, including day one releases from Xbox Game Studios like Halo Infinite.*
- Hardware-accelerated ray tracing gives your games a heightened level of realism. Bring your games and movies to life with advanced 3D Spatial Sound, which produces rich, dynamic audio environments.
It has been a huge two years for Blaze. Two years into our journey with Evercade we have published 28 cartridges of iconic retro titles and launched a handheld and home console. Now we are excited to show people the Evercade EXP which is the result of all the feedback we received on our original, successful Handheld. With this new product we are giving existing Evercade fans a better way to play on the move and new customers a more premium experience. Alongside this we bring two more Arcade Titans in Toaplan and IREM to the system,” said Andrew Byatt, Managing Director of Blaze Entertainment.