Ferrari teased its all-new 812 Superfast Limited Edition today, and its naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V12 engine making 818 horsepower that is capable of revving to 9,500 rpm, thanks to anew valve timing mechanism as well as a new exhaust system. This makes it the most powerful Ferrari road car yet, topping both the Monza SP1 and SP2. The vehicle also adopts independent steering on all four wheels, extending the feeling of agility and precision when cornering as well as offering unparalleled responsiveness to steering inputs. Read more for additional pictures and information.
On the inside, the 812 Superfast Limited Edition retains the main dash / door panel interfaces and volumes, including the signature diapason motif. However, the door panel has been redesigned to shed some weight and, when combined with the introduction of the H-gate theme on the tunnel, the cockpit is now sportier and more modern edge than ever. The official reveal is set for May 5th, with pricing and availability to follow.
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises, this LEGO Police Station (10278) model building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a mindful project.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board with authentic red lines connecting the clues, reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- With 2,923 pieces and 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to discover. Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring the detailed scenes to life.
- Ideal for true-crime fans and LEGO lovers alike, this building kit gives hours of enjoyment and a creative experience that will appeal to adults.
- Adult LEGO fans will love the novel pieces in this set, including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat color, 4 blank animal-head pieces used for the cornice detail and an inverted 2-color arch
From a design point of view, this new special series has a strong personality all of its own that differentiates it significantly from the 812 Superfast on which it is based: this was achieved by choosing styling themes that further enhance the architectural design and dynamism of the 812 Superfast, pushing its sporty vocation to new extremes,” said the company.