Photo credit: Sabino Leerentveld
Ferrari has been known for some beastly track-only supercars, and automotive designer Sabino Leerentveld wants to continue that trend, but with some F1 and LeMans thrown in. What he came up with is the F399, which comes bathed in the famous Ferrari Red. Just like future F1 cars, this hypercar features closed cockpit both for safety and optimal road visibility. Read more for additional pictures.
Can this become a reality sooner than later? Of course, as during the 1950s and 1960s, clients often personalized their vehicles as they came straight from the factory. Ferrari’s Special Projects program, launched in the late 2000s, lets customers design their own bespoke bodied one-offs based on modern Ferrari road cars. All of the Engineering as well as design is completed by Ferrari, though sometimes external design houses, like Pininfarina or Fioravanti, are contracted, and the vehicles receive full homologation to be street legal.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1:14 scale toy car measures 13.3" x 5.9" x 3.3"; Features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights / taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, rims and tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance - Remote range up to 98 feet, Speed 5.1 mph; Single frequency available in 2.4GHz; Car's frequency cannot be converted.
- Batteries NOT included - Requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; Package includes 1 x Rastar rc car,1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x user guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; Manufactured by Rastar Group; Choose Rastar Official for remote, accessories, and better after-sale service.