H/t: Car Scoops
No, this isn’t the successor to the F40 and F50, but rather a limited edition roadster released in 2014 that is based on the F12 celebrating the 60-years of Ferrari in North America. Limited to just 10-units worldwide, the F60 has completely revamped bodywork, complete with a light removable soft top instead of a traditional convertible top. It also features an asymmetrical cabin design with red trim for the driver’s area and black for the passenger with a American flag centered in the backrests of both seats. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Power comes from a 6.3L V12 engine making 731 hp and 508 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. One other interesting feature is that the center console armrest is trimmed in the same red leather as the driver’s seat and it has a similar 60-year badge that located on the fenders. How much did one of these cost new? Around $2.5-million, and this particular example is expected to sell for $3.5 – $4.5 million during Monterey Car Week in August. More information here.
- Features Ferrari 488 GTE racing car model packed with authentic design details, capturing the Italian spirit of the trophy-winning racer
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- Thanks to the opening doors and hood, all the details packed inside can be easily explored and they look just like the iconic original
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”(NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
The instruments and controls will be familiar to modern Ferrari enthusiasts with a prominent central tachometer flanked by information screens and a separate passenger display featuring a rev counter and temperature gauges for the differential and gearbox. To reinforce the rarity of this model, a plaque is affixed between the seats noting ‘Nr 1 of 10.’ The car has covered 2,105 miles from new at time of cataloguing,” according to the auction listing.