H/t: Car Scoops
No, this isn’t the successor to the F40 and F50, but rather a limited edition roadster released in 2014 that is based on the F12 celebrating the 60-years of Ferrari in North America. Limited to just 10-units worldwide, the F60 has completely revamped bodywork, complete with a light removable soft top instead of a traditional convertible top. It also features an asymmetrical cabin design with red trim for the driver’s area and black for the passenger with a American flag centered in the backrests of both seats. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Power comes from a 6.3L V12 engine making 731 hp and 508 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. One other interesting feature is that the center console armrest is trimmed in the same red leather as the driver’s seat and it has a similar 60-year badge that located on the fenders. How much did one of these cost new? Around $2.5-million, and this particular example is expected to sell for $3.5 – $4.5 million during Monterey Car Week in August. More information here.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”(NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
The instruments and controls will be familiar to modern Ferrari enthusiasts with a prominent central tachometer flanked by information screens and a separate passenger display featuring a rev counter and temperature gauges for the differential and gearbox. To reinforce the rarity of this model, a plaque is affixed between the seats noting ‘Nr 1 of 10.’ The car has covered 2,105 miles from new at time of cataloguing,” according to the auction listing.