Based on the Ferrari 488 Spider, the Ferrari J50 is limited to just ten vehicles worldwide, and one of them could be yours for a cool $3.6-million. This particular build was finished in Nero Daytona and in addition to the completely new bodywork, the engine output has been increased by 20 bhp, which means that the twin-turbocharged 3.9L V8 now generates 690 bhp. There are also two fixed roll bars behind the single front seats for added protection. Read more for additional pictures and a bonus video.
The roof that can either be removed manually or electronically folded, while the front lights consist of a full LED system with ultra thin headlights that follow the curved shape of the bumper. Another aesthetic touch is that the windshield and the side windows of the vehicle have been lowered to give the driver the idea of ”seeing through a helmet visor” as well as for aerodynamic reasons. More information here.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the...
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out'...
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- Designed for Lego 42123,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego McLaren Senna GTR from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.