First came the SF90 Stradale, and now, Ferrari has unveiled the SF90 Spider, the automaker’s first plug-in-hybrid roadster. It’s powered by a mid-mounted, twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 generating 769 horsepower, paired with three electric motors fed by a 7.9-kWh battery pack, generating a combined 986hp, mated to an 8-speed DCT transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.5 seconds. At 3,682-pounds, its retractable hardtop can be lowered or raised in 14 seconds and operated when the car is moving at low speeds. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
On the inside, you’ll find an innovative steering wheel with a touchpad that allows drivers to control nearly every aspect of the car without moving their hands. How so? The main instrument cluster is entirely digital with a 16” curved HD display that can be fully configured and controlled using the controls on the steering wheel. There’s no word yet on pricing, but it’s expected to start at $560,000 USD when released.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
As is the case with the SF90 Stradale, the SF90 Spider is also available with a dedicated specification for owners that want to push its track car vocation to the extreme. The Assetto Fiorano includes a list of exclusive upgrades that set it apart from the standard car, not least Multimatic shock absorbers derived from the Prancing Horse’s GT racing experience and optimised for track use,” said the company.