Auto enthusiasts already know that the Ferrari SF90 Stradale is the company’s first PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle), and it’s a doozy. Boasting a mid-mounted twin-turbocharged V8 engine that generates 769 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque, paired with three electric motors, for a combined output of nearly 1,000 hp. It’s also the most powerful Ferrari road car yet with a claimed 0-60 mph acceleration time of under 2.5 seconds, and a 0-124 mph sprint taking just 6.7 seconds. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
On the technology side of things, the SF90 sports a digital dashboard and driver interface highlighted by a 16-inch, full HD, freeform curved display. The screen is flanked by touch control pods – the right pod adjusts the HVAC functions and the left pod are for lights / exterior mirrors. That’s not all, a head-up display, projects technical information onto the windshield.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
On the road, things happen much faster than in the 488 Pista. Train your neck and your reactions. You can go through corners so much quicker,” said test driver Raffaele de Simone.