The Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker watch has just what you need to keep an eye on your health, and it’s being offered for just $99.95 shipped, today only, originally $149.95. This tracker is designed for maximum comfort, making it easy to wear nightly to track your sleeping patterns. Sleep Score allows users to better understand their sleep quality, while bedtime reminders can help one establish a more consistent sleep routine. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
When exercising, its 24/7 heart rate tracking provides real-time data to better measure your calorie burn. You’ll be able to select from 20 different on-wrist exercise modes such as golf, pilates, spinning, tennis, running, biking or even hiking outside. When connected to your phone’s GPS, you’ll be able to see real-time pace and distance.
Over the past year, we’ve had to think differently about our health – from keeping an eye out for possible COVID-19 symptoms to managing the ongoing stress and anxiety of today’s world. Even though we are starting to see positive changes, it has never been more important to manage your holistic health. That’s why we’ve been resolute in introducing products to support you in staying mentally well and physically active,” said James Park, VP, GM and Co-Founder of Fitbit.