Ever wanted to share a screenshot of something in-game in the real world? Fujifilm’s about to make it a lot easier to do so with their all-new INSTAX Mini Link for Nintendo Switch. This smartphone printer, when paired with the free app over Bluetooth, allows users to print out their favorite scenes or characters from any Nintendo Switch game. Plus, you’ll be able to edit an image, combine it with a variety of free in-app frames, or grab the best moment from a video and print it out. Read more for two videos and additional information.
At 200g, this palm-sized device will fit in just about any bag. That’s not all, when users choose an image saved on Nintendo Switch, the QR code will be displayed on screen, and when scanned with the dedicated app, it will automatically be transferred to the smartphone and displayed on the app, thus enabling you to print or crop it. Available April 30 in standard as well as a limited-edition Pikachu model.
- Automatically detects the brightness of the surrounding and adjusts the amount of flash and shutter speed to optimize photo quality
- Double exposure mode 2 images are produced on 1 film sheet by pressing the shutter twice; Shutter release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec shutter speeds
- Bulb mode the shutter remains open while the shutter button is depressed (10 seconds maximum) and a light trail can be photographed
- Macro mode short distance photography as close as 30 to 60 centimeter; Lens: Move in or out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60 millimeter, F=12.7
- Kids mode suitable for photographing kids, pets and other fast moving subjects due to a fast shutter speed
The app’s screen design can be chosen from three themes, such as ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons,’ ‘Super Mario’ and New Pokémon Snap, so that users can enjoy the world of their favorite game or character while operating the app. The app also comes with 59 new frames, featuring characters from the three games, to add to 36 frame designs available in the current Link app for use in the Frame Print function, in which an image can be combined with a frame design for printout. It enables the users to enjoy printing with the design frame of their favorite game. The dedicated app can be downloaded free of charge ,” said Fujifilm.