An engineer who goes by “JT” online has been fascinated by the grappling hooks used by Batman and other superheroes in movies. So, he went on to build his very own, and it wasn’t easy, since the entire process took over a year. What he ended up with was a aluminum chassis that packs a powerful 10,000W skateboard motor, attached to a custom-built grappling hook. The hook itself is propelled using 12g CO2 cartridges, operated by an an analogue throttle wheel controlled with your thumb. Read more for a video and additional information.
Since the throttle wheel is thumb-operated, the gun can both pull someone upwards and let them drop downwards after. For now, it’s capable of shooting 45-feet of cord wound up in the machine to the top of a climbing wall and elevate the wearer 33-feet in just 3-seconds. A few caveats: it’s hard to control and puts quite the strain on the wearer’s arm. What’s next for this engineer? How about a Spider-Man web shooter that will also be fully functional, or so we hope.
- Build a stunning LEGO version of the iconic Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie, featuring a slide-open, dual minifigure cockpit and 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function, then show it off on the rotating model car display stand
- This display model includes 3 LEGO minifigures: a Batman figure with a cape, The Joker action figure with a gun and Vicki Vale figure with a buildable camera, plus a brick-built minifigure display stand
- Collectible LEGO Batmobile toy car measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- 3,306 pieces – Batmobile model car kit for all ages 16+ and a top holiday gift for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile 76139 super-hero car toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Designed for Lego 76139,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Batmobile from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.