Ghost Robotics has partnered with Sword Defense Systems to develop a sniper rifle-equipped Vision 60 robot. At 17-pounds, it comes equipped with a Teledyne FLIR Boson thermal camera boasting 30X optical zoom perfect for stealthy missions, and a Special Purpose Unmanned Rifle (SPUR) that fires 6.5 mm Creedmoor rounds or 7.62 x 51 mm NATO rounds from a 10-round magazine. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The Ghost Robotics Vision 60 Q-UGV comes equipped with a system that ensures it keeps functioning even if its sensors are destroyed. That’s right, when the Vision 60 moves around and gets shoved, these forces are computed at 2,000 calculations per second per leg. They are designed in a way that ensures they can continue functioning even if the sensors they use to help them move stop functioning.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W;NOTE:Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W are Not Included!
- Game boy inspired Raspberry Pi case
- Support SAFE SHUTDOWN functions. (Scripts are necessary).
- 2.8 inch IPS screen; 3.5mm audio port; LED power indicator
- Package includes：1 x Original GPi Case,1xBlack Carrying Bag,1x Copper Heatsink,1 x Flannel Bag ,1 x Introduction Manual,1 x 32G Class 10 Micro SD Card,1 x Black Card Adapter,1 x Card Protector Case
The SWORD Defense Systems Special Purpose Unmanned Rifle (SPUR) was specifically designed to offer precision fire from unmanned platforms such as the Ghost Robotics Vision-60 quadruped,” said SWORD International.