The Aptera Alpha Development Vehicle may have some more testing that needs to be completed before you see it on the road, but Jay Leno was fortunate enough to get some behind the wheel time. This EV has 75-horsepower per wheel, or a 225-horsepower combined, and while that sounds a bit lacking when compared to Tesla’s offerings, it never needs to be plugged in, since it recharges itself using solar panels. Read more for the video and additional information.
When it does hit showrooms, there will be two variants, with this one being the base model. The prototype isn’t fast or powerful, although it does manage to hit 60 mph in a zippy 3-seconds, while topping out at 110 mph. Two caveats: it can only charge up to 40-miles per day and you’ll have to park it outside at all times where there is no shade whatsoever.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.