iPhone Catches Fire

Anna Crail flying to Honolulu on Alaskan Air for spring break, and decided to watch The Martian when her smartphone suddenly caught on fire. She immediately dropped the handset and it went underneath a seat while passengers scrambled to the aisles before flight attendants extinguished the fire. “All of the sudden there was like 8-inch flames coming out of my phone. And I flipped it off onto the ground and it got under someone’s seat, and the flames were just getting higher and a bunch of people stood up,” said Crail. Click here to view the first image in this week’s things that look like other things gallery. Continue reading for a viral video of Sonic the Hedgehog music being played on an electronic clarinet.