Auto enthusiasts are probably familiar withAutodromo Nazionale di Monza, a historic race track near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy that was built in 1922. It’s the world’s third purpose-built motor racing circuit and the Glickenhaus 007 LMH (Le Mans Hypercar) was recently spotted testing its monstrous twin-turbocharged 3.5L V8 engine here. The race car is limited to 670 horsepower by class rules, but the road-going version of the Glickenhaus 007 will make 840 horsepower from a 3.0-liter V8. Read more for the video and additional information.
What really makes the 007’s bespoke engine special is that it was developed by France’s Pipo Moteurs, best known for building Ford / Peugeot World Rally Championship cars. You’ll be able to see this vehicle in-action at this year’s FIA Endurance Championship, with the first event kicking off May 1 at Spa Francorchamps, followed by races at Portimao and Monza on June 13 and July 18, respectively.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren