It’s official, the Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones have arrived. Powered by Google Tensor, the company’s first-ever processor, and shipping with Android 12, they start at $599 or $899 respectively. This chip was specially designed around Google’s industry-leading AI, and opens up entirely new capabilities for your smartphone, thus making the Pixel 6 as well as Pixel 6 Pro more personal. Read more for two videos, including an early unboxing / hands-on look.
Design wise, there is a new Camera Bar that gives both handsets a symmetrical look, putting the sensor front-and-center. Speaking sensors, the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro both come equipped with a new 50-megapixel 1/1.3 inch sensor on the back that captures up to 150% more light (compared to Pixel 5). Plus, there’s also a new ultrawide lenses with larger sensors, so you’ll be able to capture more in your shots. Available across all major US carriers starting on October 28th.
- New unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Google Fi, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+ Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- The custom made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and protect sensitive data like passwords; automatically receive the latest OS and security updates on your cell phone for at least 3 years. 
We’re also introducing Pixel Pass, an easy subscription that delivers the best of Google. Starting at $45 per month for U.S. customers, Pixel Pass gives you a brand new Pixel 6 along with Google One, YouTube Premium and YouTube Music Premium, Google Play Pass and Preferred Care. Pixel Pass with Pixel 6 Pro starts at only $55 per month. After two years, you’ll have the option to upgrade to a new Pixel,” said Brian Rakowski, Google VP, Product Management.